Mikkeller is an internationally recognized, award-winning brewery that continues to push boundaries and innovate. Founded in 2006 by legendary brewmaster Mikkel Borg Bjergsø, we continue to build a culture unlike any other brewery. Help us continue to connect our beers with new people!
Events and Viking Coordinator
Events and Viking Coordinator Details
- Maintain a clean, friendly, and welcoming environment for all customers at all times, especially members of Mikkeller’s Viking Club
- Assist in executing Mikkeller’s social media program
- Responsible for idea generation, scheduling and coordination for new events to drive retail business at the tasting rooms, regularly review all current events to determine if they are worth continuing
- Manage communication and posting of events internally within Mikkeller and also to our Viking Club through our website and social media platforms
- Collaborate with other departments and partners to maximize creativity for events
- Develop budgets for each requested event
- Be the point of contact for all festival and event-related correspondences for non-retailer festivals that Mikkeller has agreed to participate in
- Responsible for assisting in our Viking Club events
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 2 years’ experience coordinating 30+ events per year
- 2 years’ experience managing a loyalty club
- 2 years’ experience with making, posting, and monitoring social media posts on Instagram and Facebook.
- 1 years’ experience with advertising on social media platforms
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to have a flexible schedule to attend events as needed
Mikkeller San Diego offers employee contributed medical, dental, and health coverage, 15 paid days off, allowance for merchandise, and tons of beer!
No walk-ins or recruiters.