Join our team! See available positions below.
Please apply through our portal, All Mikkeller (global) positions are listed there. If you have any questions feel free to reach us at email@example.com.
Mikkeller is an internationally recognized, award-winning brewery that continues to push boundaries and innovate. Founded in 2006 by legendary brewmaster Mikkel Borg Bjergsø, we continue to build a culture unlike any other brewery. Help us continue to connect our beers with new people!
Brewery Sales Representative – Los Angeles/Orange County
Mikkeller USA is seeking a Brewery Sales Representative who will have the responsibility of growing and promoting the business in the Los Angeles area. This position will report directly to the West Coast Sales Manager.
About Mikkeller USA
At Mikkeller Brewing USA our spirit of collaboration and use of the best ingredients from all over the globe culminates in dozens of diverse beer offerings to provide our consumers with some of the most unique beer experiences throughout the globe. We dream big by thinking global and sourcing local in our communities. We have a total of over 40 locations globally and distribute beer across the United States in 13 markets coast to coast. Mikkeller is all about the beer, but we are so much more than a beer brand. We have one of the largest running clubs in the world in addition to our cycling club. We are a global brand that is about being active, taking risks, and settling for nothing less than the best beer and customer experiences.
What you will do:
• Ensure the implementation of all sales and marketing programs for the entire portfolio (Including Import Portfolio)
• Motivate distributor sales force to achieve sales objectives
• Focus on selling products and/or upgrading number of product lines across distribution channels
• Identify target accounts with high affinity to the Mikkeller portfolio
• Conduct wait-staff / bartender educations, beer tastings and beer dinners
• Ensure merchandising standards are upheld on and off – premise
• Plan and execute on-premise promotions as permitted (note: evenings; weekend festivals)
• Develop and maintain close relationships with key accounts both on and off premise.
• Work with local distributors to increase brand awareness and consumption
• Be responsible for the allocation and use of point-of-sale materials
• Collect data (e.g. pricing, distribution) as required
• Travel and Driving Is expected
• Perform all other duties as assigned
Skills and experience required for this Position:
• One to two years malt beverage experience, preferably with at least one year at a wine or beer distributor
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Ability to interface with various levels of management, at wholesale as well as retail
• Self-motivation and ability to work with limited amount of direction; ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to speak in front of large groups, conduct trainings/promotions
• Strong work ethic; demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple
• An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality
• Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
• Strong judgment and professional maturity
• Excellent problem solving skills; mathematically proficient
• Willingness to travel overnight and a good driving record
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
● Annual Salary: $55,000.00 – $63,000.00
● Bonus, up to 20% annual salary
● Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
● Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, accident, and life insurance
● Car allowance ($500) + gas reimbursement ($200)
● Cell phone stipend
● Full Time